5.13.2010

The Perfect Graduation Gifts


Being a recent graduate myself, facing the real world and a limited budget, I have come across quite a few things that i’d like to add to my collection before I have no money. Moreover, when all you have left is Christmas and your birthday.
My friends and family could not be happier that I graduated, in fact, my parents literally jumped for joy. Luckily for recent graduates- college and high school, people like to give tokens of their affection. Honoring you for all of the hard-work you’ve done in college (yea…college was really stressful).
So, I’ve come up with a list of a few bobbles that I would love to receive (hint hint). There are some timeless jewels, practical items, and fun summer splurges. All a girly and graduation-worthy, hope you all can find some ideas for your deserving graduates!
Michael Kors Bezel Watch
Michael Kors Tortoise Shell Watch ($195)
David Yurman
David Yurman Diamond Letter Cable Necklaces
Classic Aviators
Ray-Ban Classic Aviator Sunglasses ($129)
Personalized Stationary
Vera Wang Celery Flat Cards (25 for $90)
Sony Cyber-shot
Sony Cyber-Shot ($499)
Ali Slim Wallet (available in more colors)
Cole Haan Ali Slim Wallet ($148)

No comments:

Post a Comment