4.12.2010

Prom 2010


If I could show you now what I wore to prom my sophomore year, you most likely wouldn’t take anymore fashion advice from me. However, now that I am older and wiser, I can tell you with full certainty that these are some of the dress you should be wearing to your prom. If I could go back and strip myself of the pink frock I wore, I would.
Prom night, is for  messing up in every area but your clothes, so take these dresses to heart. At least you’ll be able to look back on your prom pictures (despite the awkward pose or bad date) and say I looked good. Unfortunately I can’t say the same for myself hah!
Beaded Collar Dress La Femme
This Beaded Collar Dress from La Femme ($278), is gorgeous. The back dips low and the beaded neckline is incredible. Making a classic statement in white.
Royal Blue Faviana Couture
This long royal blue dress from Faviana Couture ($278), also has a killer drop in the back, with beading that goes all the way down.
Chris Benz Shangri La Dress
This Shangri La inspired dress from Chris Benz ($1,175) is for the more fashion forward prom queen. It’s blue hued rough lace look is great for the more laid back prom.
Halston Heritage One-Shoulder Gown
I absolutely love this long tunic look for prom, this dress is Halston Heritage ($545)  The one-shoulder makes it great for prom, all it need are a few colorful or gold accessories. Moreover, because it is black you can wear it again and again.
Mara Hoffman Beaded Mini Kimono
Lastly, this Mara Hoffman Beaded Mini Kimono ($418) is sassy. The free-flowing nature of this dress makes it perfect for an outdoor prom with a pair of black strappy sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment