2.22.2010

Uggs + Running Shorts = A No Go


Okay, so I’ll admit it. I have paired my Nike running shorts once or twice with my Uggs, but to my own demise. Come on lets face it, could there be anything uglier? No. The votes have been counted and this look has been ruled a no go, and men agree.
As I walk around campus this look is littered everywhere, and frankly I understand the desire to do it.  You’re running out the door, late for class, or just really hung-over. However, when you really think about it, does this combination even make any sense? I know that it is getting slightly warmer and you want to show off those legs that have been hidden all winter. Nevertheless, I beg you to reconsider this fashion faux pas, because none of these reasons are good enough to warrant showing off your goosebump pale legs while your feet roast in your Uggs.
To stay climatically comfortable in February and March try wearing a big shawl with your sweater or tee. Another idea put a neutral or bright pair of leggings under your skirt or shorts (not workout shorts) and wear them with ballet flats.
Do yourself a favor and keep this Ugg/workout short look for your roommates and your dog. Trust me you’ll thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment